Condo Insurance Fort Lauderdale
Own a Condo? Want a reliable insurance plan for accidental damages to your condo? You need not look any further! Florida Statewide Insurance is here to take care of all of your issues, and ensure your investment remains secure.
Condo Insurance: Why?
We understand your condo is the one of the most important investments you will ever make. In case of any damage to your condo, our exclusively-designed insurance package will save you from spending hefty amounts of money.
What Does Florida Statewide Insurance Offer?
We attach great importance to our clients’ peace of mind by offering the best condo insurance packages in the market. The company’s claims network is one of the biggest in the world.
We also offer attractive discounts ranging from multiple-line policies to accidental harm to your belongings inside your condo. Our State Farm condo policy saves you from stress in case your condo is damaged.
The Insurance Package Covers damage to your condo due to:
- Fire or lightning
- Windstorm or hail
- Freezing of plumbing system
What Condo Insurance Doesn’t Cover?
- Business pursuits
- Operation or use of aircraft and any other vehicle
- Physical injury or property damage intended by the insured
A Look at the Various Insurance Packages on the Offer
Florida Statewide Insurance provides its clients with the liberty to choose from more than one package, whichever suits their needs the most. We offer these three packages:
- The insurance package covers solely the first building and customary areas.
- The insurance package covers your building and any other thing in your unit, though it doesn’t cover personal property.
- The insurance covers the building, your unit, and any fixtures or enhancements in your unit.
Florida Statewide Insurance provides the best services in the market at affordable prices.