Do you require a reliable insurance package to protect you and your business from damage claims from third parties? Explore our General Liability Insurance package and shield yourself from damage claims.
What Is General Liability Insurance?
This insurance package is designed to shield your company from claims of physical injury, associated medical costs and other such damage claims by third parties.
Do I Require General Liability Insurance?
You need this insurance package, particularly if you or your employees have access to your client’s workplace or their equipment. In addition to that, if you work for your client’s business in any way and visit third party offices for business activities, General Liability Insurance is an absolute necessity for you.
What Does General Liability Insurance Cover?
Our General Liability Insurance plan provides protection for situations that you may never have thought you would come across. We sit with our clients to tailor the plan to meet all their requirements.
Here are the details:
- Employee benefits liability is covered
- Medical expenses are paid for
- The coverage includes services, products and other operations by the company
- Employment-related practices liability is covered
- The plan covers fire liability
- The plan includes employer’s liability
- The plan includes premises liability
- The plan provides coverage for professional liability
Why Choose Florida Statewide Insurance?
- We provide a trustworthy overall insurance system of risk finance to protect our clients from third party lawsuits or any other similar damage claims.
- We offer turnkey as well custom-designed packages for you and your business.
- Our packages come at extremely affordable costs.
- Round-the-clock and capable customer service.
- Quick, easy and secure payment options are available for our clients.
If you want to continue and grow your business with your piece of mind intact, contact Florida Statewide Insurance now.